Day 1 | Blogmas

So apparently it’s December 1st already and if you don’t mind me asking…where did the time go? I feel everyone says this but it’s true. Not long ago I remember sitting my first Shorthand exam and now I’m preparing to sit another one which is why I have reduced 24 days of Blogmas to 12 spread over 24 days *and breathe*…

My favourite thing about Christmas (after the food and family time of course) is Vlogmas/Blogmas. I did it one year but I think I deleted them all because they were so awful and embarrassing so can we pretend this is my first Blogmas post?

If you don’t know what this is, it’s basically where Bloggers publish a blog post for 12 or 24 days and the theme is obviously Christmas – well, it doesn’t have to be. I ran a poll and it seems you all wanted 24 days…as explained I tried – but next year for sure! So, for the next month up until Christmas Eve, you’ll see new posts from reviews, tags, rambling ones or just my favourite places to visit in Winter, etc…

Are you or is anyone you know doing Blogmas/Vlogmas? I’d love to know leave your latest link below.

Until the 3rd…

This Blogmas is NOT sponsored and I am not making any money from it. Picture: Pixabay
Share:

14 Comments

1. December 1, 2017 / 11:52 am

I’m glad you’re doing 24 days, I’m really excited to read all your blogmas posts, I’m also taking part and completing 31 days of blogmas instead of the usual 24! Good luck with blogmas.

Ffi | The Essence of Red

• December 1, 2017 / 4:20 pm

So am I – next year will be epic since I hopefully won’t be as stressed out! X Can’t wait to see your 31 days. I’ll be watching out for them ALL!
      💜

2. December 1, 2017 / 4:45 pm

Looking forward to reading your Blogmas posts! Loveee the jumper in the picture! That’s one thing I am lacking – Christmas jumpers! Might have to take a trip to Primark for one.

• December 1, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Thank you x Loving your Blogmas post so far – can’t wait for more x

3. December 1, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Christmas really is the best time of the year, but I agree the time has just flown and I can’t actually believe 2018 is just around the corner. Looking forward to all your christmas related posts! xo

• December 1, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Thank you and I know, right?! 2018 couldn’t come soon enough!

4. December 1, 2017 / 5:30 pm

Looking forward to reading your Blogmas posts! I’m definitely going to try and be more organised and get involved next year!

Sarah

• December 1, 2017 / 8:55 pm

Thank you – I will keep an eye out for your ones next year! Love reading other Blogmas posts

5. December 2, 2017 / 2:58 pm

I agree, it seems like it should still only be Summer not nearly Christmas Day!! I can’t wait to read all your Blogmas posts. I’m actually trying it this year as so far I only have 5 days with no posts!

Vikki | planetvikkiblog.wordpress.com

• December 3, 2017 / 7:51 pm

Yes! I need to check yous out and do it too – so busy! Really want to as what you’ve come up with is amazing x

• December 4, 2017 / 4:39 pm

Very full on – got an exam in a week so definitely hold t have managed 24! X Our blogger group has been amazing though – incredibly supportive and amazing people! 💜🙌🏽

• December 4, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Literally I couldn’t have done these past few months without you all♥️

Leave a comment...