Luminising Shot Primer
Foundation Stick, Shade 140, Natural Rose
Slay In Rose, Highlight Strobing Stick
What is it?
The new L’Oreal Sculpting Kit is my new and favorite product(s) of the L’Oreal Paris make-up range. You can essentially create your own custom make-up kit in 3 steps:
- Pick your primer (The Luminiser, The Mattifier, The Pore-refiner and The Neutraliser)
- Pick your foundation (available in 12 shades)
- Add to kit and hurrah – you have your own customised make-up kit!
- By choosing your own primer and foundation, this makes a pretty customisable make-up kit, suitable for all skin types and colours.
- The highlighter and foundation stick is easily blendable so you can have a light coverage to full coverage – something I LOVE about it.
- It glides on to the skin and is amazing for people with dry/sensitive skin like myself.
What I Don’t Like:
Each stick is 9g which isn’t much considering it’s £8.99 per stick (if not bought with the kit). I converted it online and it said that 9g = 9ml…for £8.99 that’s a pretty hefty price, am I right? I’m not too fussy as it is a stick and I’ll probably use the equivalent of two or three drops on my whole face because of the stick form rather than liquid – does that makes sense…so if I’m using three drops a day, it should last me a while – I hope!
What I Like & Key info:
The foundation glides on to your skin and melts so it’s easily blendable which also makes it easy to build up coverage. It has a matte/glowy finish so is perfect for me as it gives you a healthy, natural glow. The highlighter adds to that and blends in so seamlessly. None of that white-streak on your cheekbones that looks awful as if you forgot to blend it. It’s a perfect colour for any skin I’d say.
- Highly pigmented, creamy formula
- Melts onto skin
- Easy to blend
- Foundation and Highlighter coverage is buildable
- Claim: 24-hour long-lasting wear
- Great for sensitive/dry skin
Benefits & Shade Range:
Taken from the L’Oreal website: “Introducing NEW Infallible Shaping Stick Foundation for a long-wear, customisable base that lasts up to 24 hours. Our 1st base shaping stick has an ultra-creamy, no compromise formula which seamlessly melts into skin for buildable coverage, without the mask effect. The round-shaped bullet makeup applicator allows for precise, even coverage while the matte formula creates a flawless, shine-free base. Create infinite looks with the ultra-versatile shaping stick: use as a foundation, a concealer or to highlight and contour.”
To me, its great for sensitive – dry/very skin as I suffer from it, especially this time of year (as you can tell by my hands). It glides on well without drying out your skin and is easy to blend. It feel as if you don’t have any make-up on and lasts all day. It says a matte finish but I think (at least with the primer I use) it gives me a glow, which is exactly what I want.
100, Ivory | 200, Vanilla Rose | 130, Vanilla | 140, Natural Rose | 150, Beige Rose | 160, Sand | 180, Radiant Beige| 190, Beige Gold | 200, Honey | 210, Cappuccino | 220, Coffee Caramel | 240, Espresso
How I Use The Kit:
- Apply one pump of the Primer Shot to a clean, dry cleansed face.
- Apply foundation on the t-zone, temples, cheeks and blend – the coverage is up to you.
- Apply Highlight on cupid bow, nose tip, cheek bones and blend.