Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes*
“Healthy no bake mini cheesecake bites are naturally sweetened and made with lower-fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt for a lighter but super creamy dessert!”
For the graham cracker crust…
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter (or coconut oil), melted
For the cheesecake filling…
1 (8 oz.) package plain cream cheese (I use 1/3 reduced fat), softened 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- To make the crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each mini muffin cup. Press down using a small bottle or shot glass to help it get packed in. Put the pan in the freezer to firm up the crust while you make the filling.
- To make the cheesecake filling: Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to mix all of the filling ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Add about a tablespoon of the cream cheese filling to each muffin cup. I dollop it in with a spoon and this wet a couple of fingers and press down the tops to smooth them out.
- Decorate with desired toppings.
- Cover the pan and return to the freezer for 15-20 minutes to set up. Use a spoon or knife to loosen the edges of each cheesecake then pop out of muffin tin and serve!
My Recipe Notes:
*Depending on size of mould using
Store cheesecakes in freezer so they don’t lose their mould and melt.
Remove from freezer at least five minutes before eating, especially if they are decorated with fruit so it’s not solid.
I used Coconut Oil and Plain digestives for the base as in the UK, we can’t get Graham crackers.
I have not altered this recipe but if you would like to see the original, it can be found here. Please read disclaimer below.