6   70
38   138
34   145
6   89
34   142
36   134

The Skin-Care Routine That Changed My Skin

After having my first ever facial at PURE Spa, I heard one of the products they’d used on me contained truffles, yes truffles!

When you heard the word “truffles”, like me,  you probably thought of some Michelin star restaurant and definitely not skin-care! The Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask contains White Truffle which are known for being the rarest and most expensive truffle…

Fun Fact: per pound, it can cost you anywhere from £5,000-£10,000 !!

These white truffles are great for anti-ageing as they’re naturally high in vitamins and minerals to help the skin’s natural renewal process and soothe inflamed skin. They’re also packed with essential fatty acids that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Not only that but with their high vitamin C content, they help with brightening the skin, hyper-pigmentation and getting rid of dark spots.

I’ve never been one to spend so much money on one product before but I really have noticed a difference since switching out my cheap face masks for Elemis. So not only was I recommended the Gel Face Mask but I was also told that the Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash would help my skin’s pigmentation. I looked online and it retails for £32 whilst the mask is around £50 – YIKES – I know, but I looked on Brand Alley and they had this set below for £39 so I grabbed it and didn’t regret it one bit. I also love their Herbal Lavender Face Mask – I use it as an overnight spot treatment.

My skin is now brighter, less congested, I have less breakouts and overall just looking much better. Its no miracle cure but it beats the set I did have which just kept my skin moisturised. I realised if I wanted more than a fix to my dry skin, I had to look elsewhere.

Share:

12 Comments

• Sophie
      Author
      22nd August 2018 / 8:03 am

I’m the same – when it’s on offer I get it then – I’m too poor a student to afford the full priced stuff!

1. 20th August 2018 / 8:17 pm

The price of these does scare me, but if they’re good I guess it’s worth it! Really great and informative post here Sophie, can’t actually quite believe they contain truffles… Very strange!! XOX

• Sophie
      Author
      21st August 2018 / 10:51 am

Ikr!? I bought this a while back and don’t regret it. A lot for two products but I only buy them when they’re on deals or reduced as I can’t afford it *cough* Elemis do a collaboration with me *cough*

2. 19th August 2018 / 9:35 pm

Oooh these sounds really good! I love it when you find a routine that really works for you xo

• Sophie
      Author
      20th August 2018 / 3:47 pm

Exactly – especially given my history with allergic reactions!

3. 17th August 2018 / 8:18 pm

I’ve only tried a few Elemis products but I’ve always loved the quality. These sound amazing and the set is a reasonable price – I’ll have to save up! Your pictures are stunning 🙂
    Beth x Adventure & Anxiety

• Sophie
      Author
      18th August 2018 / 10:36 am

I’m not one to spend £39 on two products but I just had to. Within a week my skin had improved and I’ve had no breakouts when I usually would. Definitely worth it x

And thank you 🙂 x

4. Jasmin
    17th August 2018 / 6:33 pm

I should really develop a skincare routine for myself! It’s definitely one of those things I just can’t be able to keep up haha. Yours sound lovely!

lots of love, Jasmin
    // littlethingswithjassy.com

• Sophie
      Author
      17th August 2018 / 6:37 pm

I was the same for years but so glad I did – worth every penny x

• Sophie
      Author
      17th August 2018 / 7:02 pm

I was the same so I totally get you!! haha xx

Leave a comment...