About

A Bit About Trafotoz

Trafotoz is my own blog that I decided to start back in 2014 which I am still writing today. I review skin-care products, films, TV and restaurants both locally and abroad (I am aiming to do this as soon as possible).

I also write posts about blogging tips as well as uploading articles I’ve written as part of my Journalism course. 

My readers are primarily based in the UK, USA and Ireland. Their age profile spreads across the range but the majority of readers are between the ages of 18-35.

How Can You Work With Me?

I am on a number of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I am able to tweet, share and write a blog/Facebook post for you, your company/local business.

I charge £0.25 per word written for any article/blog post. For more info check out my about page. I also may charge per hour – whether I charge per word or hour depends on the brand/company..

For all agreed fees, 60% should be paid up front with the remaining 40% being paid after the post has gone live.
All posts I have been paid for will be marked with #AD or #adOn average, general blog posts usually get around 230 views per day.
  • Reviews can vary depending on what they are about.
    • Skin-Care reviews can get really good engagements, receiving many comments and interactions online.
    • TV shows are just as popular – both get very similar (positive) engagements.